High Tension ...

Morning And Assalamualaikum...
hello peeps hello stalker...
how are you???ok or ko???
for me...im feel very2 tension...i dont know why???
huuu...why many problem come to me???
what must i do???sleep???eat???study???
aiyaaa...somebody please help me...
i need someone to hear my problem...
i dont know where i should start to story...
errr...just pray to allah and hope everything will settle...
im just a weak person...will feel happy will feel sad...
to everyone i want to say very sorry if i make something bad to you all...
nobody is perfect in this world especially me...
by the way eid and spm is around the corner...
that day i want to hug my father my mother my sister and my brother...
i love them all...althought i make many mistakes they always support me...
im sorry mama papa...i promise one day i will be like my brother like my sister...
i hope my dreams will come true...amin...

p/s allah love a person who was never give up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

relax lah , jgn tension .